Tuesday, April 10, 2007

5 weeks and counting...

There are kittens everywhere in the house now. They climb quite well (up your leg, on the couch, through your hair). And their older half brother George has been teaching them to pounce by pouncing on them. Now all five of the 1 lb fuzzballs pounce on everything (shadows, fuzz, feet, legs, fingers, noses).
It is quite a case of pandemonium in the house now and will probably continue until they all go to their new homes on the 28th of April. Will I miss them? Of course! But I'll also enjoy being able to sit down without looking to see if there is a puffball in my way.
The lazy boy hasn't been used in a week because the kittens like to crawl under it and get up in the springs. If you make the mistake of sitting there, you are trapped, not able to move, until someone else does a head count and calls the all clear.
Atlas and Artemis were nice to have around this weekend. I was sick. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to find one of them at two different times, curled up asleep under my chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your thoughts into words!