Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Expanding Possibilities

I had a job interview today for a position in Raleigh, NC. Tara and I have talked about moving there for awhile now since it is still east coast, four seasons, ocean, rivers, mountains but has a much shorter winter. I've had my resume out for a bit and this is the first big hit I've had and it is a job that sounds like something I would really, really enjoy.
I'll hear back next week and if all is well I'll move on to round two where they will fly me out to meet the management and do a face-to-face interview. I feel really good about this one. Send some positive thoughts my way!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the interview! Thanks for visiting and linking me. Love the pic of George. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for the move to the east coast, since I'm here in the middle of the world (KS). And four seasons, a short winter, mountains, ocean, rivers...that's all I would want, too!

    George is a wonderfully handsome kitty...reminds me of a cat I had named Punkinhead (no, I did NOT name her, she CAME to me that way, but being a good catmom, I only called her Punkin)

    Michele sent me here to visit, but I think I'll be back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting ... forgot to say, love the cats and will call again ... think I will add you to my blogroll to make it easy

    ReplyDelete

Put your thoughts into words!