Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cat's Meow

So I got a new phone, the old cell phone finally broke. One down side to switching phones is you lose all your ringtones and images. I started searching for ringtones and on a whim typed in, "cats" into the AT&T search and lo and behold there were multiple cat ringtone sound effects. So I turned up the sound and hit play. The one ringtone has a rather unhappy cat meowing repeatedly. I played it once and looked up to see all three of our cats on high alert, gathered around me and searching for who was in trouble. I couldn't resist. I hit play again. All three jumped up and started looking for the cat in trouble. I actually had to calm them down and let them know it was okay, just a sound effect. It's nice to know they cared.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...I might have to play with ringtones just to freak out Max and Buddah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Put your thoughts into words!