Friday, January 11, 2008

It's been awhile

And back again I come. I guess it was just a bit of blogger's block cause I've looked at my blog and other people's as well and just couldn't come up with anything.
Life has been crazy in a good kinda way and by the time I'm done working each day I've pretty much sworn off the computer until the next day.
I'm off to Dallas, TX for work next week. I'm hoping the weathers good, the work is interesting, and the time passes quickly. I'm also praying my team does a good job while I'm away. I know they are all capable of it but after some recent events I sometimes worry about whether they actually will.
Here's to happy travels in the aisle seat.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, heather. I hope you had a good set of Holidays! Also hope you find all is well in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, Michele will be mad I didn't mention her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I have blogger's block, I post stupid pictures. And beg for deurking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back! I like the aisle seat, too ... you can get up and down without disturbing anyone as well as not getting vertigo looking out the window!

    belle (sorry, I have to write that as Blogger insists on calling me rosneath)

    ReplyDelete

Put your thoughts into words!