Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Phoenix Rising Productions Now Online

My other half and I have finally gotten our website up and running. Phoenix Rising Productions is now open for business. We specialize in bead and crystal jewelry. Tara is a master at creating a unique, custom designed piece for each individual. Please go check us out. The website has a few bugs yet but I am working on them so you will see things change and improve through the next few weeks. We are taking better photos this Thursday and I will be programing in larger images for each item. We also have a selection of T-shirts as well. The sight is linked to PayPal so you can pay by credit card or through PayPal or send us an order. You can also call and have a piece or set designed just for you.
http://www.phoenix-rising-productions.com

1 comment:

  1. Suggestion...I was trying to look at the t-shirts on your site, but the pictures are very tiny and there's nothing to click on to get a bigger view... You might want to make the images clickable, and have a larger image open up so potential buyers can really see the shirt fronts.

    I'm a total t-shirt whore and would likely buy one, but I kind of want to see it first.

    ReplyDelete

Put your thoughts into words!