Thursday, July 17, 2008

Curious George at His Finest



I know the LCD TV we got last spring has really good picture quality. I just didn't realize how good until Curious George (true to his name) started watching TV. He started by sitting on the floor about 10 feet away. Now if the image is really interesting he gets right up to it...apparently he was hungry for hot dogs (its a Hebrew National hot dog commercial in the background). I feel like my Mom when I tell him, "Not so close! You'll ruin your eyes!"

BTW, took this photo with our nifty new digital fujifilm I got on eBay for a great deal.

3 comments:

  1. Please, Mommy -- just a half a dog? (Sweet pic!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can has hotdog? And the remote?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

    ReplyDelete

Put your thoughts into words!