Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome notes

Well, I've been reading other's blogs for years now and have always been terrible about updating mine. I had one on Live journal for a short bit and a Yahoo 360 page I never even finished. Now I'm making a late resolution to do this again.
It is 2007, my friends and I have deemed this the Year of Adventure. So far the adventure has started with 2 failed attempts to quit smoking (I will quit and it will be this year if it kills me to do so), a new gym membership to Snap Fitness that I've actually been using, plans for more home renovations and a decision to go on vacation to a beach this year.
Why the year of adventure, well, last year was the Year of Growth to recover from the previous year, the Year of Change. I named the year of change, the year I ended up single on new years eve at midnight when my 8 year relationship fell apart. I moved back from the fly speck of a town I was living in, got promoted at work, got a wonderful new person I plan to spend my life with, now own a home (in process of massive renovations), gained a cat, on and on. It was a fast paced year. The year of growth was all about learning from the past and looking toward the future. This year is about having some fun. Even more fun than last year.
There will be canoeing and camping, I might go out hunting with my roommate though I highly doubt I could ever pull the trigger on an animal. Yes I eat meat, I just don't like to see it walking around first, Beach vacation, a week riding on a semi, theme park in there as well.
So the year of adventure (whether it turns out to be adventurous or not) will be chronicled here.
All Hail the Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your thoughts into words!