Thursday, June 21, 2007

Say What?!


My friend, Gary, one of the best people I have met on this planet, had an amazing business opportunity present itself to him. Gary now has a fledgeling business selling shirts with outrageous sayings very inexpensively ($7.50 + S&H). Right now he is selling off the current stock. Then he has a notebook he has been adding to for years filled with some great sayings that he will slowly turn into new stock. Go check out his E-bay store. Warning: not all shirts are children appropriate, some make me laugh hard enough to shoot water out my nose though. Buy a shirt! Get a good laugh! Tell your friends! If you buy one from this link add the word ZEBRA into the comments. Every 5 ZEBRAS earns me a shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your thoughts into words!