Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sunny Day

The maker of my clock radio had a twisted side, placing the snooze and off buttons side-by-side on the top. They even have the same feel to them so you have to remember your left from right when not yet awake. Today I must have confused them and hit the off button so I woke up late.
But I didn't panic.
Full night's sleep, waking up on my own, not to the sound of loud beeping, two kitties curled up beside me and sun light sneaking through the curtains. I actually had a relaxing morning.
My work is at a desk so coming in 45 minutes later than usual is not really an issue. I stayed a little later yesterday and I can do the same to day and I'll be on time and still get to enjoy the sunshine.
The late start actually made the day better. It's going to be a fabulous day.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer the throw-against-the-wall method of setting the alarm to snooze ;)

    (Well, if I used an alarm...I have Max. He knows *exactly* when I need to get up...)

    Get a little piece of tape, something with texture, and stick it to the snooze button. Then you'll be able to feel the difference.

    Dang, I'm a genius... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! I like the wall method too that's why I have a clock radio/CD player big enough to require two hands and too much effort. The tape thing is a genius idea. I might just have to try that.
    The kitties usually do make sure I'm up after the alarm goes off but for some reason they just curled up next to me a purred.

    ReplyDelete

Put your thoughts into words!