Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Fat Tuesday

The Giants celebrated, the canidates stressed, and the partiers partied. What a way to roll so much into one day. Me? I did my usual work thing followed by my usual home thing.
I'm happy for the NY Giants even though I'm a Steelers fan. I think it's great the underdog won. The primaries really didn't hold too many surprises. Clinton and Obama have been going back and forth and the basic tie right now wasn't really a shock.
As far as Fat Tuesday goes....I wish I could have been there. Looked like a load of fun. One big party before 40 days of fasting and reflection.
If you follow Lent, what are you plannning to sacrifice for the season?

1 comment:

  1. never done it before, but MAYBE i will give up something really yummy, just to see how it works for me.

    i hang out at michele's and you are on her blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Put your thoughts into words!