Monday, August 20, 2007

Photos

So I have some wonderful photos of my new car to put on my blog and some great shots of jewelry to put on our eBay store all taken on our nifty little digital camera. I went to download everything and low and behold, I can't find the cable to plug the camera into my computer. It turns out that while I have the camera and case, Tara has the cord in her computer bag. On her truck. In Texas this week....
She'll be back Friday or Saturday and I'll load everything then.
In the mean time, I'll be ghosting around this week but not very involved in the blogging world. Dad is getting better and should be able to go home at the end of the week and I'm playing catch up on the rest of my life.
Have a good week all.

4 comments:

  1. two words: card reader!

    I got one of these (it has 3 extra usb ports, too) all in one card readers...it will accept most digital format cards. Of course, I only need it for my SD card, but hey, it's great when someone has a different card and you want to copy their photos.

    Add to this mess that for some silly reason, my camera is no longer recognized by Kodak ezshare (and it's a KODAK, mind you!), nor will Adobe Photoshop open it...heck, it no longer shows up at ALL...so the card reader sure did come in handy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still do it the old fashion way, 35mm and computer scanner.

    Wifey prefers the stone ages! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time --- we'll wait! Enjoy the 'ghosting'! And glad to hear dad's doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady! So, I'm looking through all my Favorites and find one, "Creating Heather". I totally forgot I had created a blogspot so I could read Brittany's posts. Anywho, glad to see that your Dad is doing well.

    BTW, if you ever need a camera download chord again, come to our house. Our printer also has card readers, but I just have to take the time to see how to download pictures to the computer from that one.

    Anyway, again, glad to see your Dad is doing well & that things are going so well in the forward motion area.

    GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU NEED & I HAVE NO DOUBT HE'LL DIRECT YOU TO THE RIGHT JOB/AREA!!!

    Love ya sis-in-law!

    ReplyDelete

Put your thoughts into words!