Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cable Saga Continues

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I have the wireless numbers for a cable technician and his boss?

Of course the cable was working this morning when Harry the technician showed up. I was smart though and DVRed the image I was getting the night before. Once again the lines were checked, plates pulled off walls, wiring tested, box tested and this time he went outside and redid all those connections.

He also activated the line for the closest bedroom. The next time I have this issue I’m supposed to call one of them so they can track the issue real time. I can also run a line from the other cable hookup in the bedroom to see if it will work from there.

In a nutshell, nothing is fixed but they believe me when I say there is an issue. The theory right now is, “an intermittent issue with the main line.”

Time will tell…

As long as things are working for the Steelers vs. Ravens game I will be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your thoughts into words!