Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Superbowl Nightmare

If you are not aware…I am a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan so I am beside myself with happiness that they are in the Superbowl this year. In the lead up to the big game on Sunday my office is slowly getting covered with more black and gold, the excitement is building and I can’t wait for the game.


Apparently, I’m already subconsciously thinking about the game. Last night I dreamt Arizona was winning the game 27 to 24 and the Steelers did an odd pass play that results in what looks like a touchdown. Which would mean the Steelers would win 31 to 27.


BUT WAIT


The referee won’t call it a touchdown. Instead he states the booth is reviewing the play. There is only one second on the clock.


And then I woke up.


Tonight I better dream about the Steelers winning handily.


Here we go Steelers Here we go!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your thoughts into words!